Businesses, performing economic activities on Slovenian territory or establishing a legal presence in Slovenia (such as a subsidiary or a legal entity), must identify theirselves for VAT purposes in Slovenia in following situations:
1. when performing services which are taxed in Slovenia, for example road transport of passengers,
2. when importing goods into EU and Slovenia is not a final destination of goods.
In both cases non-EU companies must have a fiscal representative in Slovenia. Some info can be found on Financial Administration’s site.
Our office provides fiscal representation service, including:
– registering a non-EU company in a tax register and identifying it for VAT purposes;
– compliance services, such as VAT return and supporting VAT files;
– paying VAT if agreed so;
– other complimentary services.
After we are authorized to use Financial administration’s e-tax system, we can do all the work online and without usage of paper or ordinary mail.
Please call us or write to us at email@example.com to get our offer.
Businesses, who establish formal subsidiary or a legal entity in Slovenia, have to fully comply with Slovenian law. In this case a complete accounting and tax service is required, which we do for majority of our local clients.
One thought on “Fiscal representation in Slovenia”
Comments are closed.